12/12/23 Unit 3- Final project
https://youtu.be/BckCck497NI?si=cuZ5i3OjRMVLzCcz
For my Unit 3 project, I decided to focus on my high school experience and the soccer club I joined during that time. The previous club I attended was either too distant or required a higher skill level. However, my mom discovered the Andy Chen Academy, now known as Athletic Club Taipei, and I eagerly anticipated joining them. I felt nervous when I learned about the tryouts for the club. Upon making the team, I quickly noticed the skill gaps between me and the other players. Simultaneously, I began trying out for my high school soccer team. Spending the entire summer playing soccer, I was thrilled to learn that I had made the Varsity team as a freshman—a rare accomplishment. Making the varsity team compelled me to dedicate more time to the game. Not only did my confidence start to improve, but my skills also underwent significant development. This experience taught me that through hard work and a commitment to achieving goals, success is attainable.
Comments
Post a Comment