Unit 1 Project Draft- Ian Teng
I began playing soccer at the age of 6, but it took me a long time to convince my parents to let me choose soccer over basketball. Initially, adapting to the sport and fitting into the soccer community proved to be challenging. I switched between several soccer clubs in Beijing as I was eager to find the one that suited me best and would help me improve as a player. However, this constant change made it difficult for me to form lasting friendships within the teams, and it even made me consider quitting the sport altogether. After joining Sport Beijing, I remained with the club for 5 years, finally feeling like I belonged in the soccer community. Nevertheless, I still believed I wasn't truly knowledgeable or proficient in the sport I loved. Upon moving back to Taipei, it took me 2 years to find a club that I was content with. Joining AC Taipei, a club dedicated to developing young players in various aspects of the game with the goal of reaching D1 in Taiwan, sign...

I like this graphic novel because you can really see development as a player. I have had frustrating moments in soccer that helped me get better, so it is relatable as well.
ReplyDeleteYour graphic novel is so good! You did a great job showing your progression as a soccer player. It is a little blurry, but I think that is just because of the app.
ReplyDelete